Pfeiffer DCU 310 - SERVICE
Call for Price
Pfeiffer Vacuum DCU 310 turbo controller repair service includes:
- Run diagnostic check.
- Repair and replace all defective components.
- Replace selective high voltage components based on their age
- Inspect PCB (printed circuit board) for trace damage and repair if required.
- Replace batteries if equipped
- Run test on subassemblies to ensure OEM specifications are met.
- Test for tuning and levitation for magnetically levitated pump types.
- Test under operational load.
- Tune and match to pump and cable set if required.
- Test interface operation.
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Pfeiffer turbo pump repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal off the exhaust and inlet of the pump.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminants the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!