Polycold PFC-1103 - SERVICE
Call for Price
Consumable parts vary with model type. Pricing is determined by model configuration, oil type and hard parts damage.
Brooks Polycold PFC-1103 - Scope of Work
One year warranty service.
PTB Sales will perform the following:
1. Evaluation per Polycold Evacuation Report P/N PTB-M50-0010
- Incoming Inspection
- Attach Work Order to system
- Picture taken of Configuration / Condition
- Record Balance Pressure
- Record current (Amps) on all three Input Phases
- Record Water Pressure Drop
- All parts are inspected and cleaned with a High Pressure Parts washer
- Oil Acid Test
- Valve Plate Check
2. Rebuild / Repair per the evaluation after the customer’s approval
- Function Verification
- Verify Remote Functionality
- Verify Discharge / Suction Pressure limit switches
- Verify Buffer valve operation
- Verify Pressure switch settings
- Verify the following interlocks
- Discharge temperature setting
- Liquid Line temperature (setpoint and operation)
- Defrost setpoint
- Monitor Discharge Temperature for 1 hour (no load) ensure that it does not exceed specification for the specific model under test
- Verify the Coldest Liquid Temperature via the display ensuring that it does not exceed specification for the specific model under test
- Verify the following do not exceed the specifications for the specific model under test. The following temperatures are monitored continuously through the testing
- Discharge / Suction Pressure Temperature
- Liquid Line Temperature
- Coldest Liquid Temperature
- Monitor 1 phase of the compressor current
- Load Test (Items in 4.4.1 through 4.4.4 are still being monitored in addition to the Test Coil temperature)
- Place in Cool for 30 minutes
- Add 1/3 of total load for the specific model under test for 45 minutes
- Add 2/3 of total load for the specific model under test for 45 minutes
- Full load for the specific model under test for 45 minutes
- Remove the loads
- Defrost Test Coil
- Multi-Function Cool Valve Test
- Run in cool for 20 minutes
- Initiate Defrost
- Run in Standby for 20 minutes
- Repeat steps 4.6.1 through 4.6.3 (15) times
- Test complete
- Remove instrumentation
- Flush water system
4. Final Quality Control Check List
- Final Test Report attached to the system
- Replace PTB Service Label
- Protective caps installed on power, water and refrigerant connectors
5. Prepare for shipmentThis product has been refurbished by PTB Sales, Inc. PTB Sales is not affiliated with Brooks Automation, Inc., the Original Equipment Manufacturer. In some cases, PTB Sales uses processes and parts that are different from those used by the OEM, and the OEM expressly disclaims any warranty obligations with respect to this refurbished product.
PTB Sales offers service for Brooks Polycold units. With over a decade of Polycold experience, our knowledge allows us to repair your system at your facility, often within 24 hours. We can make recommendations for your obsolete models. Give us a call if you want fast and reliable repair service.
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Polycold repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.This product has been refurbished by PTB Sales, Inc. PTB Sales is not affiliated with Brooks Automation, Inc., the Original Equipment Manufacturer. In some cases, PTB Sales uses processes and parts that are different from those used by the OEM, and the OEM expressly disclaims any warranty obligations with respect to this refurbished product.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal off the exhaust and inlet of the pump.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminants the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!